Warranty Terms & Conditions
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Legal jargon aside, we want happy customers who love our products. Our Taps have undergone stringent Australian Standards testing as well as additional testing in our laboratory. If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us via the information below (or at www.onvanti.com.au/pages/warranty). It will be our pleasure to assist you.
5 years parts/replacement +
12 months Labour - to repair or replace any faulty components (within Australia)
Note: The labor component of this warranty shall only cover services required to repair or replace parts that are found to be defective due to manufacturing faults. This warranty does not cover labor costs associated with any installation or site-specific issues, including but not limited to, improper installation, damage caused by site conditions, or issues arising from non-compliance with the product's installation and user guidelines provided by Onvanti. In the event that a service call is required to address issues outside the scope of this warranty, the customer will be responsible for a call-out fee at the service provider's standard rates, in addition to any other labor or material costs associated with resolving the issue
Onvanti retains the option to the repair or replacement of the defective product or part, the cost of repair of the defective product or part or the supply of an equivalent product or part, in each case if we are satisfied the product or parts are faulty or contain a defect.
In rare cases where a product fault is deemed non-repairable and extenuating circumstances exist, Onvanti may, at its sole discretion, provide a full refund of the original purchase price instead of a repair or replacement.
To make a claim under the warranty, you can either:
- Complete the form at www.onvanti.com.au/warrantyclaim
- email email@example.com
To allow for a streamlined warranty process we ask that you provide photo’s and/or video’s showing the issue or fault.
37/11 Investigator Drive
Unanderra NSW 2526
Onvanti shall not be liable under this Product Warranty:
- unless the product was installed correctly by a licensed plumber and/electrician and as per the installation instructions supplied with the product and the National Construction Code Volume Three – Plumbing Code of Australia, associated reference standards as applicable at the time and AS/NZS 3500 ;
- if the defect is contributed to or caused by any improper usage of the product or usage of the product for purposes other than that for which the product was designed or intended;
- for any additional costs arising from an inability to readily access the product
- for scratches, scuffs, or other damage to the finish of the product, as these are not considered manufacturing faults and are not covered under this warranty. Customers are advised to handle and maintain the product with care to preserve its appearance.
- if the defect occurs wholly or partially as a result of any act of omission by the customer, installer; or any person other than Onvanti;
- if the product is subject to misuse, neglect, accident or abuse or the customer continues to use the product after the defect becomes apparent;
- if the product is damaged as a result of poor water quality;
- the product is used at temperatures and water pressure that do not exceed states limitations
- Note: New Regulation: 500 kPa maximum static pressure at any outlet within a building. (Ref. AS/NZS 3500.1)
- if the product is repaired, or any attempt to repair the product is made, by anyone other than an authorised repairer of the products acting at Onvanti’s direction; or
- if the product is altered or modified in any way unless such modification has been approved in writing by Onvanti.
- The warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable